Updated: Sep 17
Take your Fingers for a Walk If you're new to fingerpicking, here's an exercise that's really great for developing some fluidity in your right hand. It's a simple 12/8 pattern in which we assign our thumb to the A string, index finger to the D string, and the middle finger alternates between the B and the G. It really works with any chord, but it's especially beautiful if you have open strings throughout.
- Paul Reed Smith CE 24: https://amzn.to/3huJ7wb
- Focusrite 8i6: https://amzn.to/3cpz0cB
- Waves Plugins Get 10% off: https://www.waves.com/r/9aizgt
Equipment Used to Make this Video
- DJI Pocket 2: https://amzn.to/3PP7djq
- MacBook Pro: https://amzn.to/3ThStwx
- Adobe Premiere: https://clk.tradedoubler.com/click?p=264355&a=2973691
I can't work without these tools:
- Contour Shuttle Pro: https://amzn.to/3jTTQln
- Expert Mouse: https://amzn.to/3A522EI
- Shure SRH440 Headphones: https://amzn.to/3BPobaF
As an Amazon Affiliate, I may earn from qualifying purchases.