Updated: Oct 30
Just Jammin’ with the Boss OD-200 on the X-Metal Setting. The Song is Pull Me Under by Dream Theater.
From Boss: The OD-200 Hybrid Drive brings next-level sound, feel, and flexibility to overdrive and distortion, combining decades of BOSS tone expertise with innovative technologies. Powered by hybrid analog/digital circuitry, this dream pedal delivers any drive tone you can imagine via 12 primary modes, 15 boost types, series/parallel gain paths, and more. There’s even an advanced gate on board, ideal for both eliminating noise and adding tightness to high-gain drive tones.
- PRS CE24: https://amzn.to/3kwACFv
- Boss OD-200: https://amzn.to/3KHUEY6
- Focusrite 8i6: https://amzn.to/3J0kw0b
- Avid Pro Tools: guitar-center.pxf.io/B01x1y
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig: https://amzn.to/3m7L2f7
- Waves Plugins Get 10% off: https://www.waves.com/r/9aizgt
I can't work without these tools:
- Contour Shuttle Pro: https://amzn.to/41uyyym
- Kensington Expert Mouse: https://amzn.to/3IZj5yZ
- Shure SRH440 Headphones: https://amzn.to/3xYAjGx
Video Equipment Used:
- DJI Pocket 2: https://amzn.to/41wyn5w
- Lume Cube Panel Mini: https://amzn.to/3KKwzAa
- Adobe Premiere Pro: https://amzn.to/3Y3djk9
- MacBook Pro - https://amzn.to/3Sz3CJk
As an Amazon affiliate, I may earn from qualifying purchases.