Updated: Sep 16
Just jammin’ with the Behringer SF300 Super Fuzz Guitar Pedal.
From Behringer: If the raw, Neanderthal power of history’s most sought-after stomp boxes inspires you to plug in, turn on, and rock out, it’s time to expand your mind with the SUPER FUZZ SF300. This amazing pedal gives you 3 different sound modes for classic fuzz, grunge, and gain boost, controllable via the dedicated Gain, Level, and 2-band EQ controls.
- Paul Reed Smith CE 24: https://amzn.to/3kwACFv
- Behringer Super https://amzn.to/3Y9K5Am
- Focusrite 8i6: https://amzn.to/3J0kw0b
- Avid Pro Tools: https://amzn.to/3Syy2LH
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig: https://amzn.to/3m7L2f7
- Waves Plugins Get 10% off: https://www.waves.com/r/9aizgt
I can't work without these tools:
- Contour Shuttle Pro: https://amzn.to/41uyyym
- Kensington Expert Mouse: https://amzn.to/3IZj5yZ
- Shure SRH440 Headphones: https://amzn.to/3xYAjGx
Video Equipment Used:
- DJI Pocket 2: https://amzn.to/41wyn5w
- Lume Cube Panel Mini: https://amzn.to/3KKwzAa
- Adobe Premiere Pro: https://amzn.to/3Y3djk9
- MacBook Pro - https://amzn.to/3Sz3CJk
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from qualifying purchases.