Updated: 2 days ago
Alternating Time Signatures Here’s a good exercise for palm muting, precision, and playing with alternating time signatures. Here, we alternate between 7/8 and 8/8 while arpeggiating palm-muted eighth notes.
- PRS CE24: https://amzn.to/3kwACFv
- Ernie Ball Strings: https://amzn.to/3LIAeP8
- Focusrite 8i6: https://amzn.to/3J0kw0b
- Avid Pro Tools: https://amzn.to/3Syy2LH
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig: https://amzn.to/3m7L2f7
I can't work without these tools:
- Contour Shuttle Pro: https://amzn.to/41uyyym
- Kensington Expert Mouse: https://amzn.to/3IZj5yZ
- Shure SRH440 Headphones: https://amzn.to/3xYAjGx
Video Equipment Used:
- DJI Pocket 2: https://amzn.to/41wyn5w
- Lume Cube Panel Mini: https://amzn.to/3KKwzAa
- Adobe Premiere Pro: https://amzn.to/3Y3djk9
As an Amazon Affiliate, I may earn from qualifying purchases.