Updated: Oct 30
Here are two chords that use one finger to play two strings at the same time, and they're not barre chords.
The first one is actually just an E major. But what I'm going to do is use my middle finger to play the A string and the D string at the same time. It opens up room for me to stretch my pinky to play a G# on the high E string. The second one is a C6. I'm going to use my middle finger again to play the D string and the G string on the second fret. Sounds like this. Check them out. Have fun.
- PRS CE24: https://amzn.to/3kwACFv
- Boss ME80: https://amzn.to/3ZpD3d5
- Focusrite 8i6: https://amzn.to/3J0kw0b
- Avid Pro Tools: guitar-center.pxf.io/B01x1y
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig: https://amzn.to/3m7L2f7
I can't work without these tools:
Contour Shuttle Pro: https://amzn.to/41uyyym
Kensington Expert Mouse: https://amzn.to/3IZj5yZ
Shure SRH440 Headphones: https://amzn.to/3xYAjGx
Video Equipment Used:
- DJI Pocket 2: https://amzn.to/41wyn5w
- Lume Cube Panel Mini: https://amzn.to/3KKwzAa
- Adobe Premiere Pro: https://amzn.to/3Y3djk9
As an Amazon Affiliate, I may earn from qualifying purchases.