Updated: 2 days ago
Just jammin’ with the Radial Tonebone Hot British Guitar Pedal.
Listen to the Original Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVH0ghPzGv4
From Radial: The Hot-British V9 is the next-generation, solid-state version of the original high-gain Tonebone Hot British tube distortion. Beginning with a class-A buffering circuit, The Hot-British V9 gives you the feel of a true-bypass pedal with the added benefits of greater noise rejection and lower impedance. Its 3 gain stages and powerful post-distortion EQ controls deliver a flexible high gain experience that is reminiscent of big hair and pointy guitars. In other words, the Hot-British V9 is a Plexi-in-a-box packed full of harmonics, sustain, and balls-to-the-wall distortion. Grab your whammy bar!
- Fender Telecaster: https://amzn.to/3KFsb5m
- Radial Hot British V9: https://amzn.to/3IWL0Q9
- Focusrite 8i6: https://amzn.to/3J0kw0b
- Avid Pro Tools: https://amzn.to/3Syy2LH
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig: https://amzn.to/3m7L2f7
- Waves Plugins Get 10% off: https://www.waves.com/r/9aizgt
I can't work without these tools:
- Contour Shuttle Pro: https://amzn.to/41uyyym
- Kensington Expert Mouse: https://amzn.to/3IZj5yZ
- Shure SRH440 Headphones: https://amzn.to/3xYAjGx
Video Equipment Used:
- DJI Pocket 2: https://amzn.to/41wyn5w
- Lume Cube Panel Mini: https://amzn.to/3KKwzAa
- Adobe Premiere Pro: https://amzn.to/3Y3djk9
- MacBook Pro: https://amzn.to/3Sz3CJk
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from qualifying purchases.